When I move, I tend to make literal piles of my crap: keep, trash, sale.
The "sale" pile is really just a get-someone-to-take-this-or-trash-it pile.
So, I took some quick shots and put a significant amount of stuff on craigslist recently. I think a whole new stereotype exists on craigslist (says the lady using it). I mean, the people I have to interact with amaze me. I'll have a $100 item on there in mint condition posted for $20 and, by God they're determine to get it for $5. When I don't budge on the price they get an attitude with me. Uh, okay Dude, I'll just move on to the next person... Then they get all snarky about me implying I'll just pass up their offer. You should see my text conversations with these people.
Then, they want me to bring it to them or meet them somewhere at their convenience! When I deny, they get huffy about that.
Yet, my most annoying is when they respond to my posting via email with, "Do you still have [item], if so call me."
Seriously?! NO. I will not call you, hence me putting my phone number on there for you to call me if interested in the item.
My second favorite, is the two different times with two different people that I've been asked if I meant a different street when I gave them my address.
Pretty sure I know where I live...
GAH.
No comments:
Post a Comment