Wednesday, June 19, 2013

mood

I'm in a mood today. Maybe it's the stress of the move, I don't know. But everything is infuriating me. I scrolled through my fb and unfollowed/hid no telling how much crap. If you're so pessimistic/depressed/sad/miserable/have the worst life ever, I don't care to read about it every single day. Hide. If I found that reading your posts just annoyed me. Hide. If you're on some rant about something that you're really just guilty about and hasn't even pertained to you in years. Hide. Should've started deleting people. 

If my husband had been home, I'd probably have killed him. He has crap everywhere. Stuff I don't even know what he wants done with and we're moving across the country in 3 days.

I got so angry at my mother for hyper-dramatizing some medical information.

Plus the stresses of negotiating with the buyers of our house on minor things that just irritate me they're even asking for. They're already getting a sweet deal on this house.

I'm a ticking time bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment