Yesterday I got to shoot recurve bows.
Today is Nolan's 7 month birthday.
Tomorrow I'm ordering my iPhone 5s.
It's a good week.
I'm pretty excited about the new camera and flash technology on the new 5s. My phone may actually have a better camera in it than my point and shoot, which means one less thing for me to carry. And, finger print security! How cool and futurey is that? And all the blah blah of crystal glass, ridiculous screen resolution, etc, etc. I'm an Apple girl through and through ♡
iPhone 5s Awesomeness
Plus, my current phone is dying a slow and horrible death. I've dropped this thing in the toilet twice. I've dropped it down stairs, on concrete no tellin how many times, off of tables, N slung it off the counter a few times... all with no case on it. It's got numerous sad scuffs and gashes. Yeah, my fault, but it's gotta say something about durability. All these people getting cracked iPhone screens... I'd love to know how you do it. This iPhone 4 has seemed invincible for the past 3 years I've had it. But, this last swim in the toilet has messed with the speakers, I think. And my center button has been becoming increasingly finicky.
I'm pretty stoked about finally taking my upgrade.
No comments:
Post a Comment