Wednesday, June 4, 2014

at long last

True to form (six months late), I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of our current home. It's a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car garage home literally steps away from the island's beautiful lagoon, 5 minute drive from the beach, and a few blocks up from the rocky shore of the bay. The house sits on condominium property, so we still get the perks of a swimming pool and hot tub too.  



Right off of some water, now I just need a paddle board or kayak. 

This is the view outside our living room window


Front 'yard'/area. 

I know... curtains, right? We just keep the windows open so much I haven't messed with it yet. Also, I can't believe I didn't pull back the blinds! Sometimes, I'll sit there on the chase and just gaze out the window at how beautiful it is here. 


G'head, make fun of the green chairs like my mom does. I love them. No shame here :) Plus they match the color of green accents in several of my paintings. 


"Formal dining room" got turned into Bug's play room ;)


The dog's clutter has taken home underneath the bar, but maybe someday we'll get bar stools. 







Hub's room/office/guest room

This doesn't do the master bedroom justice. I should've taken a few more. It's huge, with vaulted ceilings, like three closets and a patio off the side there. 

Had to throw one in of the vanity. Need to workout those cord hiders though. 

The vanity sink is separate from bathtub in the master. 

I couldn't get a pic, because this room isn't large. But, that is a deep, two person tub in there :)

And, as you can see, I forgot pictures of the patios. Maybe they'll surface someday.

Though if I had it my way there would be some updates made, I am in love with this house! It's a hobby of mine to browse the market for houses (did that even while living in MO), and I don't see anywhere I'd rather be in our geographical location at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment