I realize my posts are few these days, I sort of hate that. I have all these social medias that make it easy to post a thought, a picture, or a complaint right at the moment I have it. Then, it seems redundant to blog about that thing.
It's easy to take a second to snap that picture and share a thought about it on Instagram. It's quick to type out that short rant on Twitter. A brief swipe of the screen and I feel caught up on my facebook peeps.
These are all distractions from the thing I enjoy most about sharing though, which is writing about the mindless, chaotic, crazy, and sometimes funny happenings of my life.
I'd like to sit here and vouch to post more so my followers (all six of you) can humor me by reading the things I write. Of course, I won't do that. Because in a day that's filled with chasing a one-year-old while balancing chores, and an evening invested in real quality time with my husband, there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day for anything else.
Just know, that I haven't forgotten you ole girl, and though all those other things are easier and quicker to post on, none of those posts are as deep as the ones that reveal themselves on this space. Happy anniversary month, Blog. Five years running, and we're not over yet ♥︎
No comments:
Post a Comment