Tuesday, May 26, 2015

author

Well, most of you know I've been writing a book. For fun. It's just been a hobby - a story that wouldn't get out of my head. That probably makes me sound crazy, but I wrote it.

It's probably a solid 5 star story to some people and lower than a 1 star to others. I've accepted that. But I wrote it for fun... so you should go read it for fun ;) 

The really fun part is that it's actually finished! And while I tossed around whether or not I was actually going to publish it, my mother plastered it on facebook. I like to think of it as a gentle nudge out of the nest.

So, here we are. 

It will be released next month (June 2015).

I didn't get to first reveal it's existence here, but I figure I can first reveal the author page here. 

It's up and running for all to see (just not announced yet): Go take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment