I, finally, after I don't even know how long, got to take a bath tonight. I'm not an extremely big 'bath taker' or anything, but our stupid bath diverter has been messed up for like forever and this weekend - after a long and painfully frustrating journey - it finally got fixed!
I usually only like baths when I want or need to relax or when I've been in pain. And lately I've had some body/bone/joint discomfort due to working out and steroids and I have been wanting to soak in a hot tub so bad - or at least take a hot bath!
I purchased this in anticipation of the diverter getting fixed:
And it is like magic. It has menthol in it and it must have been a perfect combination of whatever else, because I had this wonderfully perfect amount of a sort of icy-hot feeling. It was so relaxing. It really did help the aches! Not only that, but I'm so sleepy now! I can't wait to go crawl into my bed and pass out!
No comments:
Post a Comment