I wish I could blah your ears off about all the reasons why today was infuriating. In fact, I think it's stupid that I can't. But, because of previous circumstances where I expressed my opinion on factual situations at a work place using false/supplemental information, I will withhold my intense need to vent on my own blog with any amount of real detail.
However, I will say that when workplaces are contradictory and hypocritical in their policies and rules and enforcing of those things, it makes me want to choke the life out of someone. Seriously! What is wrong with people?! Sometimes, with the field that I've had my professional work experiences in, I just have to wonder how in the heck they are still running.
If it weren't for those kids... I just don't know. I just wish my whole day could be like it is when I'm doing the primary responsibility of my position. I love those little people so much! Even the ones that give me a hard time and definitely need more beatings. They really are the only part of it that makes it worthwhile. It's a shame that all the other bullcrap is what gets in the way of me enjoying my work :/
p.s. I am baking a cake and plan on eating too much of it
Wow! I can relate. Sometimes I just want to get on my blog and blast away, but I can't. I love that people read my blog but sometimes I wish I was still just writing it for me, like the good ole' days. Keep your chin up, girlie :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the new look! It's so fresh and clean.
Yes, I completely agree! It's really absurd. I'm hangin' in there though! Or trying to...
ReplyDeleteThanks! It was actually hard for me to redo it. I'd had the other template for so long, it was like I had a weird attachment to it. Lol. But, I am loving this new one too! Plus, I love messing around and doing stuff like that!