Thursday, August 9, 2012

mario kart... for real life

I've recently gotten into Mario Kart on my Wii again. We opened up a new "License" and have been working our way through the game. Man, that game can be so infuriating! 

Anyway, this morning I had to venture out for an OB appointment - which ended up getting canceled, b/c doc got called over for a c-section - and I don't know what was wrong with the drivers… but good grief… I felt like I was driving on Moonview Highway. A big truck almost swerved right into me when dangerously trying to switch lanes. A little red car was going the wrong way on William! In the wrong lane… going the wrong direction. Seriously?! 

I've also found that when I'm driving for real now, I feel like I should be able to drift in my turns. And hit a magical button when going over big hills to do a trick. 

I also feel like when other drivers frustrate me, I should be about to just ram them off the road. 

But… no such luck. Driving in my head is funner for the time being though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment