Remember that whole thing back in December when the Sam's Club door greeter went all psycho on me, the hubs, and my sister for going out the wrong door, even though it was labeled with a giant, red, glowing "Exit" sign, and since then the husband refuses to enter into the store?
Well, today… oh my… today… I was walking into Walmart and I saw her!
Guess what she was doing?
She was exiting the Walmart store through the Entrance doorways. She was also griping loudly to the man that was with her about something.
I could not help myself. I stopped, stared at her in disbelief, looked right at her and sort of waved my hand (to make sure she saw me), then pointed upward while jerking my head up as well and said, "Think you're going the wrong way."
She looked up confused and then back at me to glare. But I just kept on walking right into the store. I loved it! I have no idea if she recognized me at all (I'm sure she didn't), or if she made any connections to the point I was making, but it was still a great moment in my head.
I should be filled with more kindness than that, but it really was too enjoyable.
No comments:
Post a Comment