I'm back to the days of waking up before 6:00 and working all day long. Whew ;)'
My first day back was mostly what I expected, considering we were traveling two hours (one way) for a training :/ My butt was pretty numb by the end of the day.
I'm excited to figure out who'll be working in my room this year and to get it all setup. I'm even more excited to meet my new class of kiddos! Gotta wait another week or so before they come though.
My baby, on the other hand, seems to be doing well. I'm scheduled for an appointment this afternoon, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it or not. I'm sure they'll appreciate a last-minute cancellation, huh? I'll try to give them as much heads up as I can if I can't go.
In random news: I'm building a vanity! Well, it's already build actually! I'm so excited! My glass top piece shipped out yesterday and should be here Thursday! I can't wait to get it all completed and setup. Don't worry, picture blog coming soon :)
Happy Hump Day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment