Monday, October 22, 2012

a decade of togetherness

Ten years ago today, I woke up to the relentless boy who'd been trying to get me to date him sitting on the edge of my hospital bed holding my hand.

There was something about the scene that made me really see him for the first time.

I've said before that C and I just weren't what people expected to be together. However, that's exactly why we fit so perfectly!

So here I am, 10 years later, telling you with every ounce of seriousness that I love him just as much more every single day. He is my everything! 

And now he's given me even more! Although, my new internal resident is giving him a serious run for his "he is my everything" status ;)'

Nah... I just have two boys that I live for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment