Bicycle
A little over three years ago, I broke my pelvis -completely displaced it actually - in a bicycle accident that probably wouldn't have even hurt someone else.
I've been emotionally scarred every since. I wouldn't even ride the stationary bikes at the gym.
However, over the past few months I've been tossing the idea around in my head of getting a bike.
My work is actually in a really good location that would allow me to ride my bike. I live real close to the trail and could ride on the trail almost the whole way to my work. For whatever odd reason, I've always wanted to ride my bike to work.
It's ideal to me that I could get in my workout without 'wasting' time.
Even though we're in the rare months of good weather with not much longer to go before it'd probably be too cold to ride to work, I still want to get one.
I've been bugging the hubs about it relentlessly. He's starting to cave - a little bit. I think we may even go look at bikes today!
No comments:
Post a Comment