So, when I woke up at 6:35am I was pretty flustered. I laid there aggravated and made myself go back to sleep... only to wake again at 7:11am. That's when I got up.
Lame.
I screwed around most of the morning and then decided to call my hair salon and act on my most recent "I'm gonna go cut my hair again" statement. They got me in at 11:00. I'm telling you, my salon guy is amazing. I <3 him!
I didn't go quite as short as last time, but I did get 5-6 inches cut off. So, now it just brushes my shoulders and has fun layers in it! I'll probably post a pic soon.
Then, I got to go buy some new clothes! Yay. I'm always low on clothes, because I usually just buy a few items of each clothing piece that I need. So, I wear them all the time and then they just... get worn out. Lol.
Plus, I really am a horrible shopper anyway. It's bittersweet. Sweet, because I don't spend a lot of money, bitter because I never have clothes.
I'll set out on a shopping adventure and try on a million things, even like a few, but never buy them thinking I'll find a better deal somewhere else. By the time I've visited all of the stores I wanted to go to, I'm no longer in the mood to circle back around to any of the ones that I found things in that I liked. So... yeah... guess I should change my shopping strategy.
But, I did get a few new pair of jeans today and some shirts. I really needed them, especially with the new job and all. I still need a few more things, but I'm determined to just start going and getting some things on a regular basis - I'm need to make Cory make me go!
Then, I went and bought a bunch of new makeup and hair stuff (for my new do)! So exciting, I love makeup!! My little youtube girl gave me some good ideas. I'm happy I'll get to try them out now.
The rest of my evening is going to consist of some dinner and then we'll be off to play some Disc Golf!
Randomness:
- Sooo... roller derby isn't taking a "fresh meat" class this Fall. I was super sad :( Maybe again in the Spring, but who knows :(
- I love me some Disc Golf! We signed up for our first Ace Race, it's going to be on September 17th! You basically take your best shot at a hole-in-one, but they move the tee off to only like 100-180 feet away from the basket. I'm excited, but it's probably going to be super embarrassing, because I'm still not all that good.
No comments:
Post a Comment