- Finish my book!
- I know, right? Who knew? Lol. I had this quirky story idea and at the time I had a bunch of free time so I just started writing. Before I knew it, I had like 250 pages of a book! I've had a few very close friends who read a lot take a peek at it just to see. Both said they liked it, one said she loved it and has gotten very into it now. I'm pretty certain that one of them would have told me it were crap if it really was. Because she's done so before and I asked for her honest constructive criticism! Now, that's not to say that it doesn't need a bunch of editing ;)
- Anywho, I have no idea what I'll do with it if anything, but I have to finish it!!
- p.s. On that note, when it comes to writing my motto has always been: I don't pretend to be a good writer, I pretend to have good ideas™ (hahaha)
- Hey... maybe that'll be on my published book someday, riiight? ;~)'
Monday, January 2, 2012
New Year Resolution 2012, Add on
Thought of a very important add on that I'm surprised I forgot about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment