Wednesday, January 4, 2012

until next year

Well, I finally rangled the hubs into assisting me in taking down all of our Christmas stuff. Admittedly, we don't put up many decorations. Really, it's just the tree, stockings, and a few knickknacks that we set up on end tables, etc.

The tree is the real kicker, in putting up and taking down our 'Christmas stuff.' It's just so time-consuming and... sucky! I mean, once it's up I do love decorating it and such, but actually putting it up is no fun at all. I wish my health would allow me to put up a live tree in the house.


But, anywho, the tree is down!


Why does it seem like it gets harder to fit it into its box each year? I was like sitting on the box and pulling and squeezing it together while the hubs quickly taped it shut. It was definitely a group activity. And I swear it was harder than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment