Tuesday, July 31, 2012

i like symmetry

I was reading a post on fb in regards to a dog for adoption that a friend is trying to adopt. The dog is pretty. Has a very collie-like distinction in the hair and face shape. Although, it has one brown eye and one blue eye. People were commenting like crazy about how much more beautiful it made the dog. 

Of course I did not comment, but all I could think was, "There's no way I could have a dog with two different colored eyes!" 

My OCD would simply not allow it.

Heck, I taped one of Aiko's ears up because it wasn't standing up on time like the other! I did not want a "cock-eared" dog! Hey… my vet gave me the idea. Don't judge me too much.

I'm just sayin… it's not a part of my psyche to accept things like that easily. My brain tells me they should be equal. And I like what my brain says on this one. Maybe I truly do have OCD. Who knows? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment