Monday, July 2, 2012

progress

So, my chiro has been working on resetting my pelvis. It's been a bittersweet process. It hurts and I'm always ridiculously sore afterwards, but at the same time I don't feel actual pain. Just a tender soreness. 

Today, I had my first re-evaluation and my hips have realigned by 1/4 inch! Yay! They're unaligned by a whole inch… or 3/4 inch now :)  Also, my adjustments are holding, which wasn't expected. It means fewer adjustments for me!

He adjusted my neck for the first time on Friday, which huuurt! Oy, even down my shoulder blades and collarbone. It was much better by Saturday. Though, my SI joint flared up for the first time since adjustments on Saturday. 

He said it was because of the neck adjustment and that he'd expected it. He said that when he adjusts the neck that all of the bones down the entire spine slowly move into alignment as well.

So today, he adjusted my hips/pelvis again and the SI joint pain was gone! Whew. I love it! 

I love getting to actually see the progress too. He always shows me all of my pictures and infrared stuff. Too cool. I'm pleasantly surprised by it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment