So, all you married folk out there know how hard it is to buy for your spouse, yeah? I mean, we share money and bank accounts. It's not like we can be all that sneaky on how much we spend.
We're not that great at surprises either. I mean, we essentially make giant wish lists for each other to use as 'guides' (ahem, pick something off of this list to buy me).
We actually celebrated this week, because next week on our actual anniversary we have friends staying with us. I got my iMac! So. Much. Excitement. Nice upgrade from the 12 inch laptop too.
The hubs got his new digital piano. It came just in enough time for me to get it all setup for a nice surprise when he arrived home.
I love that man. I can't believe it's already been 3 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment