So, my hubby and I are pretty earlier bed-timers. If we're not in bed by like 11 o'clock we'll likely be cranky the next day. In fact, we did not get laid down until 11 o'clock last night.
The hubs and I were awoken at 1 o'clock this morning to the yelping scream of our new pup, Link.
Upon getting downstairs Link was whimpering while Jovi sat guiltily in the corner. It took me a second to fully wake up.
Finally the hubs asks, "What's wrong with Link's eye?"
I panic immediately, when I notice his eye is bleeding! There were tiny puncture wounds just above and below his right eye.
I was pretty angry at Jovi. She just has a list a mile long of misbehaviors at this point. I understand Link is a puppy and annoying, but still... misbehavior. Plus, it's not like we just threw him in there with her. He was slowly put with her and has been with her nonstop for a few days. Snapping, in my opinion, is completely unacceptable behavior
p.s. Vet checked out Link's eye and it is fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment