- The ever so popular, yet most unsuccessful: lose weight. I am more determined than ever! I pay monthly for a gym membership and I plan to take full advantage of it! My goal for the whole year is to lose those same 20 pounds that I've been wanting to lose since my 2nd year in college *sigh*. I can do it! Hopefully.
- Eat healthier...so yes...in a sense 'dieting.' I'm not big on diets, I've talked to very, very few people who have dieted and stuck with it and it actually be a permanent, successful lifestyle change for them. So I don't want to 'diet' exactly. I just want to incorporate some healthier foods in our meals and take out a lot of the junk food intake that we have.
- Graduate college.
- Get a job that I can somewhat enjoy.
- Attend the awesomeness revival that is going to take place in my hometown in June.
- Try paintballing.
- Learn piano/keyboard more fluently.
- Do some remodeling to the 'man-cave' and downstairs living room.
- Get a good camera and take a photography class.
- Make a larger, nice painting for bathroom.
I'm doing pretty darn well, I think. Let's see...
- Lose 20 pounds. Done! In fact, I bounce around between having lost 21-ish and 25-ish pounds these days. I still want to lose 15 more!
- I definitely did some revamping to my diet. I have eaten much healthier this year than I have over the last 4 years. Granted, I'm a sucker for my junk food (ahem - Andys... ) I've been doing real well.
- I did, in fact, graduate college. Woo!
- Still working on #4. Hopefully this FS stuff will work out and I'm thinking seriously about stepping up my interest in photography to become more of a professional and have it be a money making hobby (I'm shooting a wedding on Saturday. It'll be my first photography session that I'm making money for!! Woo!)
- The awesomeness revival that 'was' going to take place... didn't happen (hence the 'was'). I don't think this should count against me though...
- I did try paintballing. It was fun! Somewhat painful, but fun.
- Haven't really tackled learning the keyboard more fluently yet. But, I still have time!
- Haven't done any remodeling yet. Honestly, that probably isn't going to happen until next year, but we'll see.
- I got me a good camera as a graduation present! And I'm currently looking into options for photography classes.
- And... I did make a larger, nice painting for the bathroom! As well as my largest painting yet for the living room! See:
So, overall I'm quite pleased with my accomplishments ;) and I still have time to knock out a few more on my list.
Randomness
- I am starting to take my photography more seriously. I am working on a website for my photos that I'm labeling as 'decent.' As soon as it gets up and running, I'll post the link!
- I am also trying to decide how I want to image host just photos that I want to share with friends and family (i.e. Hawaii pictures!). I will get those up soon too!
- Aiko started her time of year today (at least she doesn't have to deal with it once a month), but I'm trying to decide if I want I want to attempt puppies again? Hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment