The meds haven't made for good interactions with anyone really. I've wanted to kill nearly everyone I've interacted with. And driving is just not a good idea for me right now. I can't really tell if the medicine is doing what it's suppose to be doing for my lungs, because I feel like crap everywhere else. At times I definitely feel like the junk in there is looser and like I'm able to breathe more easily. However, I'm still having my random spouts of just feeling like I can't get any air in there...no matter how hard I try. The breathing treatments in combination with the steroids has been awful for sleeping. I'll lay there after the last treatment and the slight headache and trembles come (the treatments make me shake). Not to mention the racing heart. I can feel my heart pounding on nearly every inch of my body. Not a good time. About one more week of the oral meds. Let's hope everything gets cleared up by then.
Randomness:
- I'm obsessed with not letting any of my weight loss efforts go to waste, so I'm being hard-core (or slightly less intelligent than the average human, whichever way you want to look at it) and continuing to workout. I just finished today's workout and it feels like something is squeezing my lungs each time I take a breath. Not to mention I sound like a squeak toy with all the wheezing on the exhale.
No comments:
Post a Comment