Thursday, November 25, 2010

Being thankful for being blessed

I'm thankful for:
  1. The cross, my God, and a Savior who died for my sins.
  2. That Cory is my husband and also my best friend.
  3. My family.
  4. Getting to see my family today and for safe travels.
  5. My other best friend.
  6. All of my friends!
  7. Aiko.
  8. My job, in spite of how much I enjoy it. I'm so thankful that I have a job.
  9. For Cory's job. 
  10. For the transitions that are to come in the area of career choice for the both of us.
  11. For my precious, sweet, beautiful nieces. I <3 those girls so manies!
  12. For my church and the best church family ever! 
  13. My home. Food. My vehicle. My clothes. Having all of my basic needs met. 
  14. For having lots of leftovers sent home with me today, that will in turn mean no cooking for probably the rest of the long weekend. 
  15. For the long weekend. 
  16. Coffee. 
  17. For living in a technological world, and for my technological devices (i.e. my cell phone, my computer, my iPad, etc.)
  18. Perseverance. Lord, bless me with some more. 
  19. Patience. 
  20. Love.
  21. Faith. 
  22. Forgiveness. 
  23. My health. 
  24. That I didn't have dry sockets when I had all four wisdom teeth surgically removed (and that Cory didn't either). 
  25. The Bible. 
  26. Blogger! My little personal outlet. 
  27. Recently selling our old house!
  28. Our finances and that I have my own, personal financial nazi to keep everything in check (Cory). 
  29. For MoneyWell! Cory's most recent financial tool obsession. It's worked wonderfully for us though [Paper chain, I think you would love this. Unfortunately you need a Mac - Apple computer - of sorts to use it. Buy one ;)' ]. 
  30. That I'm a fairly responsible person and married to someone who is even more so. 
  31. Many, many, many more things. I'm sure I could keep this blog open forever writing in all the little things (and huge ones) that I'm thankful for. 
I'm truly a blessed person and I know I take that for granted way too often. Thank You, Lord. For your mercy and love and kindness and everything you've blessed my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment