Monday, February 7, 2011

It's the little things. . .

Here are a few things that make me happy, make me feel really good, and in some cases make my whole day:
  • Putting away the last of the laundry
  • Having a clean house - though, I don't right now :/
  • Crawling into a bed of clean sheets
  • Waking up to the warm snuggles of my 3 pound dog
  • The smell of coffee
  • When my husband compliments me
  • Finishing a workout - even though I'm thinking through the whole thing that "I'm fine with just being fat." 
  • Losing weight
  • Finishing early at work
  • Writing
  • Painting
  • Geocaching
  • Finding clothes that I like during a shopping trip
  • Watching movies, or tv shows, or playing games with my favorite guy in the whole world, my best friend - the one that I married
  • Sunsets
  • Nice days
  • Fall
  • Taking pictures
  • Get togethers with the family
  • My nieces beautiful little faces, sweet laughs, adorable voices, and the hilarious things that they say
  • Swimming
  • Taking walks down memory lane
  • When my hair cooperates
  • When my makeup looks good
  • When my jeans fit

No comments:

Post a Comment