Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Taste test

Tonight, Cory and I went to our first wine tasting. It was just at PrimoVino, so we only tried like five kinds. It was "Wine and Chocolate" night though! Yes! I unfortunately only liked two of them and one wasn't even a wine.


  • Josh Cabernet Sauvignon - Yucky, it just was not for me. Too strong for my noob taste buds, I guess. 
  • Edmeades Zinfandel - A little better, but still not for me. 
  • St. Louis Kriek Lambic - It was cherry flavored and it was really good. I liked it a lot. 
  • Fricklin Port Madeira - This one was too sweet for even me!
  • Chocovine (!) - I really liked this one too! It was a chocolate wine. I think it'd be awesome if it were cold and with some strawberries or something. It was like a yoohoo/wine mix. Pretty yummy. 
They have tasting every Tuesday. Next week's theme is "Wines under $15." 

[alright, p-c, give me your break down]

No comments:

Post a Comment