Interviews make me so incredibly nervous. I know that most people get nervous about them, but I think I take it to a very intense level. It's just so hard to know that so much is pending on this one meeting.
I'm pretty sure that if I were a blusher, my face would be red the whole time. I have to really tense my muscles just to keep them from shaking and I have to force myself to breathe so I don't pass out or sweat to death.
Not only all of that, but I would imagine watching me interview is worse than watching puppies drown.
I probably do a little better than I give myself credit, but I feel like I stammer and stutter and say, "Uhh..." and "Ummm..." way too much. Which, let's be honest... if I say them at all during an interview it's too much.
Ah well, it is what it is. I'm sure I'll start getting better at them any day now.
No comments:
Post a Comment