My hubs was recently whining about the whole getting-back-in-shape thing. I wasn't quite ready to start Insanity back up. Not with all the steroids in me, my body was too weak and exhausted. And also wasn't ready for it because I haven't worked out in over a month.
So, I had decided to do some TurboFire workouts this week, which is a similar sort of workout to Insanity, just no where near as intense. I thought it'd be a good starting point.
The hubs was being super dramatic about it and refusing to do it because it was 'gay.' Which roughly translates into, it's a girl leading the workouts. It has a lot of the exact same moves as Insanity.
So, he didn't do it with me the first day. But after one over reaction and a lot of angry pouting he agreed to do it with me last night.
He'd been mocking the severity of it - as I'd been complaining with soreness - the entire evening before doing it.
When we were finally getting ready I said, "Whatever. You're going to sweat, gag at least 5 times, and you'll be sore in the morning."
I barely got out the whole sentence before he shouted, "That's what she said!"
Wow, really?
Random fact: Hubs has a weird gag reflex thing that he does when he works out… and when he's sick with sinus stuff… and when he wakes up too early… and sometimes when he brushes his teeth. It makes me want to punch him in the face, because it's annoying and psychological.
No comments:
Post a Comment