Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fashion sense goal: find cuter clothes

Today, I'm in the mood for some shopping. I finally purchased a new coat and finding a cute one has been a really big deal for the last several weeks. I'm trying to have a better fashion sense at the moment, since I will be in New York for a week in December! Yay! Vacation. I'm so excited. 

I want to get some cute sweater dresses or something. Maybe some leggings/tights… some boots. I've never really been that into clothes or fashion or any of that, I've always been just fine with finding something that fits and matches, but all of the sudden I'm really wanting to upgrade the wardrobe! Let's see if I have any success with that…

Strategic Plan #1: Get hubby on board
#2:  Find cute fashionable clothes… that fit
#3:  I don't have a #3 yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment