Alright, so here we go again… for real this time. I just have to chuckle as I type this because I've said that like a million times since July.
Last week was my most recent 'for real' attempt to restart Insanity. I did two of the workouts. Yeah…
So… I made myself do the thing I didn't want to do the very most: I switched my workouts back to the mornings. Ugh. I hate getting up early. Especially earlier than the bare minimum for making myself presentable for any given day.
However, I found that if I waited until the day had already passed that I could just provide too many excuses and dodge the workout.
The new alarm in my phone is set for 5:30am. This means that my bedtime is set back to 9:00-9:15pm. I forgot how hard it was to go to bed early too! Geez. I feel like by the time I get home, cook, eat, and clean it's already time for bed.
Oh well, I'll survive. Maybe. When I whimper going up the stairs and grunt when I sit down or get up and wince when I raise my arms to pull of my shirt I feel different about the surviving thing. But, that's probably just because I'm a little dramatic ;)'
No comments:
Post a Comment