Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Classic examples of me ;)

Example 1:

C tells me, "We could put the tanning bed in The Trader." 

"I don't want to trade it." I responded.

"No, we'll put it in The Trader." He said with emphasis. 

"For free?" I asked. 

"No," C states.

"Then what will we trade it for?" I asked, with annoyance. 

He flutters his eyes and tells me, "The Trader is a classified newsletter that you can put stuff in." 

Example 2:

"You say you want lots of things." C notes. 

"Like what?" I ask. 

"A new car, a new phone, a baby, clothes... an orca." 

"Yeah, and well, it's your job to get me things I want as my husband." I told him. 

"Well, you should have married richer blood." He states. 

"Who's Richer Blood?" I asked. 

"Richer blood." He repeats with a distinctive tone. 

"Well, I still don't know who it is." I respond dismissively.

"It's not a person, I said you should've married richer blood."

"Oooh." [laughing hysterically]

Yep, those convos really happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment