Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spankings

This morning when I was on all fours down in the floor playing with my puppy, my husband smacks me in the butt with his belt. I'm sure the phrase, "If looks could kill" came to his mind when I shot him that glare.

It then escalated to a discussion about getting spankings as children and how I was sure he'd never been whipped with a belt or he wouldn't have hit his wife with one. He then said that he was certain there was no way I could have gotten more spankings than he had in his life.

"You'd think kids would learn," he continued "don't blow crap up, don't throw rocks at your mom's car, don't roll your little brother up in a tire swing till it's above your head and let it go - *laughs* we rolled him up so high and then we just let him go and went inside... I'm pretty sure he threw up as a consequence..."

Yep, you win Honey. I wasn't really that bad of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment