Have you ever waxed your underarms? It hurts so bad!
I was interested in trying it, because I often get annoying razor burn bumps despite my best efforts - that include just about everything.
So, I broke down and got a wax strip kit. After talking myself into it, I prepared the strips, and quickly put one under both arms (really should've just started with one). Once the allotted amount of time passed I realized I had to actually peel them off. I think I got nervous to the point of actually sending adrenaline rushing through my body.
I braced myself - literally - and quickly ripped the first one off. My first response was to scream. Then I got dizzy and thought I was going to pass out.
It took me a ridiculous amount of time to work up the courage to do the other one.
Thankfully my little kit had some soothing wipe things that seemed to help, but it burned for a while.
I had planned on doing the bikini line too, but Lord, I don't think so after that.
Ah, beauty is pain, eh?
p.s. My armpits are really smooth today though.
No comments:
Post a Comment