Friday, June 22, 2012

uti

Dear bladder and infection,

I'd like to say I'm glad that the two of you have met once again, but I'm not. I'm in a state of infuriated annoyance due to your too frequent get togethers. So, let this be a good catch up, because if you meet one more time this year, I'm going to remove my bladder. 

Sincerely, 

Your Host

____________________________________________________________________________

So, on top of everything else, I have a stupid urinary tract infection. Again! I just got over one a few months back. What the heck?! And, yes, I'm all too aware of some of the common causes. I'm very careful and I still get these stupid, annoying, frustrating, painful infections. 

As always, the severity comes on too suddenly. Last night before bed I noticed mild discomfort. Then, throughout the night, I woke up from sleeping with the pain. I've had a lot of UTIs and I don't think I've ever had one wake me up, and if so certainly not several times. 

This morning I tested it with one of those AZO home UTI test strips. I was at the darkest color levels for red blood cells and protein. Gah! 

Going to see the doc at 1:45 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment