Thursday, September 24, 2009

wrong address

After my morning class and four (yes four) hours of homework, I  met up with my internship partner to make some flyers for our internship. 

I picked her up and we headed for a computer room to make some color copies on campus. That was an event in itself (we couldn't really decide if there was a class going on or if it was an open lab, so we made an interesting entrance).

After printing the flyers we went to hand some out. I checked my email a few times to verify the address the director had given me for some of our destinations. The address lead us to a ghetto part of town. Like really. It makes the street I use to live on look like happy fun times. 


So we're looking for this place and it's nowhere to be found and my GPS was on the fritz. Finally, I slow way down and we're looking at house addresses, because it's not too far fetched to say that it's ran out of a house. 

When we finally find the house that matches the address, M starts cracking up. I keep saying over and over, "That cannot be it...it can't be." 

The house looked like it was barely standing at all. Yet, the internet and my email from the director matched that address. So... I don't know. 

We did not go see. 

And, I almost killed us like four times while driving around. To be fair, I did warn her every time by saying, "Uh, we're gonna die."

No comments:

Post a Comment