I've been having the hardest time sleeping lately. Like insomnia or something. A few nights, I really think I only got a couple hours of sleep.
It makes me sad, because I love sleep.
I've never had sleeping problems before, so I can't determine what the problem might be. I just lay down, completely exhausted, but can't fall asleep.
Then, the dreams. Crazy, vibrant dreams.
True story: when I was a child I had several dreams that ended up happening. I do know how crazy that sounds, but I swear it's a real thing that happened in my life.
Once, I dreamt that my best friend drowned in a red car.
A few weeks later her mother purchased a new car that was red. My friend refused to get in the car because of my dream. Two days after her mother had the car, she wrecked on an old bridge. They said if anyone else had been in the car, it would've flipped off the rails.
Once I dreamt that my brother, my sister, and myself were killed in a car wreck at an intersection because the brakes had failed in the vehicle. I told my mother and she was insistent that the brakes be checked. The mechanic said they were so bad, he was surprised they'd been working at all.
A few smaller things: I dreamt that our refrigerator broke, and then it did. I dreamt about a pop quiz once that happened. Stuff like that.
Recently, I've been having what seem like intense dreams, but I can't remember what they are when I wake up.
It's super disorienting.
No comments:
Post a Comment