Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So it begins

Despite the fact that I am a wife, a college student, an intern, and an employee... I still feel like that same kid I've just always been. 

Now I've got this whole big world staring me in the face asking questions like: Where will you work, when will you have kids, what are your financial goals, what are your life goals?

How do I answer those? How do I answer them within a single year?

Aside from the fact that I've been having deep, mental revelations about how fast I'm growing up, life is good. 

My senior year is already insanely busy. I'm really reaching for a goal of possibly opening a business.

We've been meeting with directors and in contact with licensing folk. It's pretty terrifying. 

To throw another shrimp on the barbie, the internship starts next week. 

Whew.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Tessa! I'm glad that things are falling (smoothly) into place :) I'll keep praying that God continues to lead and speak through you :)

    ReplyDelete