Not yet, but next week is! Does it feel weird to anybody else that's it's already October? I'm really starting to freak out by how fast time is going by.
Just one week away from the half way point in this semester? Just doesn't seem right, people. I'm really stuck on this freaking-out-about-graduating-this-year-and-what-am-I-going-to-do-with-my-life thing.
I'm deep into the semester now, and all the stress has crashed down on me suddenly. I feel like I don't even understand what free time is at the moment (says the lady blogging).
My PAT internship picked up a bit, I've finally started shadowing home visits and such. Even so, I'm glad it ends in a few short weeks.
The Library internship is a little more work. Not necessarily challenging work, but still a lot of things to get together. I'm starting to get a little nervous about turnout for our first parent/child activity night.
The hubs and I decided to start working out in the mornings, because let's face it when we already get up early and have had our whole day, we're just not going to go do a workout in the evening. I'm hoping this schedule will prove more consistent. Hopefully these fitness goals will get met yet (rhyming!).
These 25 pounds packed on since high school have got to go. Here's to hoping throwing in a workout to the mess of crazy will work out (pun intended).
When I lived at home (TRCC years) I used to get up at 5:30 every morning and go swim at the Coliseum until 7. I had a locker there so I would take a shower and get ready there and go to class at 8.
ReplyDeleteWow...I did that everyday for almost two years. Maybe that's why I gained so much weight so fast. I went from swimming 2 miles everyday to doing nothing.
Hmm..
Anyway, good luck! I know that you can do it ;) Better to do it now while it's only 25 pounds than to wait like me and have it be 60.
Cassie, I love you! You're like my only encouraging friend! Everyone else is mocking it and waiting for me to fail. It's all in good fun, but still!
ReplyDeleteI miss you girl!