Friday, October 23, 2009

These are fun!

I know some people think stuff like this is lame, but I actually enjoy it...and I've recently thought how good little surveys like this are for things like blogs. You get to answer questions about you and how life is.
  • I am: so glad it's Friday
  • I think: that some things in life are taken way too seriously
  • Everything in life: is part of a bigger plan
  • I want: to graduate and find a job! Now, please!
  • I have: an amazing husband
  • I dislike: bad parenting!!
  • I miss: hanging out with our friends who had to move :(
  • I fear: the dark...seriously
  • I feel: sick right now--racing heart, low pulse ox...hard to breath. Stupid asthma!
  • I hear: the hubby shuffling through cards
  • I smell: Aiko...'daddy' gave her a bath...and she's laying on my lap
  • I cry: over everything...when I'm mad, sad, irritable, stressed,...
  • I wonder: if dinosaurs really existed
  • I regret: buying our first house
  • I wish: that our first house would sell!!
  • I love: my puppy, she's all soft and cuddly right now :)
  • I care: about SO many people
  • I always: love looking at baby boy clothes in stores
  • I am not: good at waking up when the alarm goes off
  • I remember: not having to wake up to an alarm (ah, the good ol' days)
  • I believe: that getting up at 5:30am six days a week will eventually pay off (I believe, I believe, I believe!).
  • I sing: horribly
  • I don’t always: like doing the things that I 'have' to do...however in the famous words of the hubby, "you don't have to like it, you just have to do it."
  • I argue: for the things that I believe in
  • I write: in my blog for fun, just my little space of the web to share on
  • I win: at life, because I have Jesus! Take that, devil! It's not always easy, but it is always worth it
  • I lose: almost every time we play tennis, but I still love it
  • I listen: well and am actually good and taking others' perspectives into consideration
  • I don’t understand: why some people do the things that they do
  • I can usually be found: at home, school, internship, work...if I'm home it probably means I'm sleeping *sigh*
  • I forget: to do laundry a lot...when we have no clean clothes...I remember ;)
  • I am happy: right now! :)
I tag anyone coming to ready my blog!

1 comment:

  1. That survey looks familiar :) I read it on one of the blogs I follow and thought it was cute :) Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete