Thankfully, we didn't have to interact with our buyers very much. However, they did admit to cutting off the SECOND chain that we put on the gate... "so that our lawn service people could get in." I totally called them on it and very strictly said, "That's not true. They call us when they're going to mow it and we go unlock it. We put the second chain on there because it was suppose to stay locked." The only response I got from that was that, "We owe you two chains."
I gritted my teeth. Cory simply told them not to worry about it.
There was no sense in flipping out about it, we were finally signing the papers - I couldn't help but to be in frustration and awe with their actions though.
Whatever.
God blessed me with them and regardless of their insanity, I am thankful for them.
Also, all of our expenses (commission and buyer incentives) came to a total that was much less than we anticipated. So that was a happy surprise! Instead of wiping out all of the savings account, we only took out half of it. Very thankful for that.
Praise the Lord! It's finally over!
CW (mrs. wunder), we need to celebrate now!! ;)
Randomness:
- My new job is going great! Still just training and shadowing the other girls, but I'm learning so much and very excited to get my first clients! I really think I'm going to enjoy this. Despite the somewhat random schedule. I still have nights and weekends off, none of my evenings will be too late. I can deal.
- Went to see the oral surgeon this morning after our closing and I'm having all four wisdom teeth removed next Friday :( Next Friday, October 22nd, is unfortunately mine and Cory's 8 YEAR anniversary!! Sorry, hubs. You'll be bringing me home, giving me a pain pill... at which point I'll eventually wake and eat pudding or mashed potatoes. Fun, day :/
Praise the Lord!!! Let me know when and we will celebrate like no other!
ReplyDelete