Then, today... we go over to the old house to unlock the gate - because the lawn service people would be going over there in the morning - to discover that B1 and B2's vehicle was parked in the driveway. There was a brief moment of humor because on the way over there, we had joked about how uncool it would be for us to run into them, because they oddly seem to just show up every single time we're over there... I'm pretty sure they're just hanging out over there everyday (grrr...).
My frustration level with them was already high because as of this morning, they have personally delayed our closing - yet again. They received some 'gift' money and the bank is needing a letter proving that it is gift money. B1 claimed to have it and said he'd given it to the loan officer last week. However, the name of the person who had written the letter was not the name of the person who had written the check. He seemed to not understand the problem with this (i.e. you can't just have some random person write a letter saying so-and-so gave him money, it has to be from the giver themselves). Also, apparently they made some sort of a purchase - I have no idea what - that has thrown their debt to income ratio off. This is the most concerning to me.
Why, after having so much trouble getting the pre-approval and so much trouble getting all the loan stuff together and having so much trouble actually closing would you go out and buy anything that would add to your debt amount?
Ugh.
I got off topic.
So we get over there and their vehicle is parked in the driveway. I could immediately feel my face getting hot with frustration. After backing out, parking a block away and calling the agent to vent I got the confirmation to go back and find out what the heck they were doing. So we get there and go in through the front door. There should be no way for them to be able to get inside, but ya never know with them.
They weren't inside, thankfully. So I walked to the back door expecting to see them on the deck or in the back yard at least. But, nothing. So I walk out onto the deck and scope out the property and they were nowhere to be found. But, there vehicle was parked there(?). Why?
Whatever, we decided we'd go ahead and unlock the gate and be on our way. Only to discover that apparently us having locked our gate - for reasons they gave us, like trying to move in early or freaking camping in the back yard - was an inconvenience to them. So they cut it off!!!!!!!!!
They cut our chain off of our gate for their convenience. I was fuming. I wanted to rip someone's face off. Possibly a little dramatic, but it's a good statement for emphasizing my anger.
Not only had they cut it off, but they cut it in such a way that I won't even be able to use that chain to re-lock it. I'll have to go buy a new one. Grrrr.
I'm trying, I'm really trying. In fact, I feel that I have put forth a great amount of effort towards being patient and kind and friendly to them. But, they have crossed a line! Jeez.
*mumble - I know, I know... if someone sins against you 7 times in one day, forgive them 7 times* But... jeez!
I think, that I will have to in the kindest way possible express my... hmmm... my... thoughts on their actions with them. Especially if they ever come up. And B1 and B2 are the type of people that... if, no... when we close I'm sure they will say something about all of these things.
Especially, because I'm quite certain our agent let their agent have it again tonight. Poor girl, she's a trooper. And the best agent in the whole world!
Alright, God... I won't pray for the wrong thing... so let me just say... bless my efforts and give me strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment