Maybe we should all pull together and build another ark? Alright, if there's anyone out there being disobedient to the word of God, now is the time to listen!
Everyone back at my home is seriously getting flooded out of their homes! People are being evacuated and Red Cross people are there and people are getting checked on / moved with boats! Crazy. And it's suppose to do this for another week!
We almost got flooded too. That creek behind our house was way backed up. It was only a foot or so from our back door area! I was freaking out. We were talking about moving all of our stuff upstairs. Finally, I guess they opened some sort of flood-way or something, because the water started to drastically go down. Whew.
I feel so bad for all the people back home. Keep them in your thoughts and say a prayer for them! Hopefully sunnier days are coming!
If it keeps raining like this, I'm definitely moving. I don't like all the dreariness.

No comments:
Post a Comment