- Modern Family (probably my favorite - at the moment)
- Smallville
- Outsourced
- Community
- The Office
- Parks and Recreation
- Cougar Town
- Secret Life (I'm so far in at this point, that I just have to know what's going to happen)
- Glee (most recent)
Shows that I have previously followed/loved that are now over:
- The 4400
- Lost
- Greek
- Heroes
- Firefly
- Scrubs
I know, it's getting bad. When I see it all written out like that it makes me wonder how I truly have time to keep up with all of them. Thank goodness for Hulu!
My most recent obsession is Glee! I love it. It's total cheese-ball sometimes, but it is so addictive. All of it, I like the characters (even the ones that drive me insane), I like all the drama, I love the singing and performances, ... the cute boys ;)
Now, when I say that it's my 'most recent obsession,' I mean that I've watched 22, 45-minute episodes in the last week. Six of which, I watched tonight. Yeah...
We've finished season one though! I'm excited to start Season 2. After all the progress we made this week, I'm certain that we can catch up on Season 2 before they start episodes back up on April 19th.
Yay, Glee!!
*Even the hubs is all into it now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment