Monday, August 15, 2011

A little more like it

Just wanted to say that I'm feeling much better. Still a little wiped out, still slightly irritable but so much better.

I guess my lung stuff is better too. The people I'm around a lot say I haven't been clearing my throat as much - apparently this is a big symptom that I have when I start having problems, I don't know why... it's a subconscious thing - and I only hit the inhaler like twice all last week... instead of like several puffs several times a day. Yay, recovery!

Randomness:
  • Foot is still hurting. A lot.  :(
  • I watched all the episodes of Teen Wolf - that are out. I really like it! Another TV show was exactly what I needed... (sarcasm
  • I really want/need to workout!! But, I can't until this weird foot thing is over :(

No comments:

Post a Comment