I was curious about the listed side effects of the meds... here they are:
- Muscle Pain/Cramps
- Weakness
- Exhaustion
- Swelling in hands/wrists/feet/ankles
- Unusual weight gain
- Water Retention - swelling
- Puffy Face
- Mental/Mood Changes - depression, mood swings, agitation, irritability
- Bone Pain
- Menstrual changes / cramping
- Increased sweating
- Acne / Skin break outs
- Seizures
- Easy Bruising / Bleeding
- High Blood Sugar
- High Blood Pressure
- Increased thirst/urination
- Dizziness
- Blurred Vision
- Headaches
The highlighted ones are symptoms I've had. It's terrible. Terrible.
I woke up this morning and could noticeably tell that my face was swollen. The swelling always gets me. I think it's because I've worked hard to lose weight over the last year and a half and when I see my face swollen like this it always makes me freak out. Plus, I probably don't have the healthiest self-image, so this crap never helps.
I'm obsessed with it though. I've weighed myself like every morning this week. I haven't gained weight - thankfully - but, I just don't do well with the puffy face/swollen body thing. It really gets me down :/
Took my last pills yesterday, hopefully I'll start getting back to 'normal' this week. Hopefully the foot will ease up and I can workout this week too! :( :/
I woke up this morning and could noticeably tell that my face was swollen. The swelling always gets me. I think it's because I've worked hard to lose weight over the last year and a half and when I see my face swollen like this it always makes me freak out. Plus, I probably don't have the healthiest self-image, so this crap never helps.
I'm obsessed with it though. I've weighed myself like every morning this week. I haven't gained weight - thankfully - but, I just don't do well with the puffy face/swollen body thing. It really gets me down :/
Took my last pills yesterday, hopefully I'll start getting back to 'normal' this week. Hopefully the foot will ease up and I can workout this week too! :( :/
No comments:
Post a Comment