This week has been insane. I finally wrapped it up around 1 o'clock today when we finished a very important consult.
Then, I came home and had a short break before diving into to some website updating. It took forever. So... after being a compete stressed out, cranky, mess all week. I finally finished everything I needed to about 30 minutes ago.
At which point I checked all of my social networks and internet things of interest. Then, I was bored. I look over at the hubs who is very intently working on something, he's got stuff scattered everywhere, his soldering iron out, something in his hands that he's doing something with.
"Whatcha doing?" I asked several times with no response. Finally he answers, "Working on this thing."
"Are you bored?" I asked. He stops working, does his cute little eye flutter and then looks at me incredulously. "No." He responded simply.
"Do you want to do something fun?" I asked.
"I am doing something fun." He told me.
"Do you want to do something fun for the both of us?" I pressed. He shook his head and then started working on his thing again. At which point I started rolling around on my workout ball, playing with Aiko, and hovering over his shoulder.
He has put all of his things away at this point. Success ;)'
No comments:
Post a Comment