Life has been basically the same as usual lately. I was insanely busy with studio stuff last week. Especially with wrapping up all of our photos from the wedding. We had our last review consult with the couple this last Saturday and I was happy for that.
I like the way that we put everything together for them. They had a nice, professional folder with included their picture proof sheet, a proof CD, all of their information to access their online gallery, a print pricing sheet, and an order form. They're going to look over all of it and we'll setup a final meeting for them to place orders. They seemed very pleased and that made me feel good. Like all of the crazy business and stress was worthwhile.
We're also working on some marketing projects for maternity/babies and seniors. Hopefully they'll work out for us. Though, Senior Pictures are the only types of pictures that neither of us have taken yet. So, we've been trying to advertise to get some Senior Models, so that we can actually produce a brochure or other marketing product. We have three signed up. Two girls and one boy. We'd like to get at least two more individuals. So... if you guys know of anyone... send them Ambient Art Photography's way ;)
Aside from that, I've been looking for a 'day job.' I had an interview yesterday and have another one today. I'd prefer the job that I interviewed for yesterday, though the job I'm interviewing for today definitely has better hours. I don't know, we'll see if the big guy has anything for me with these opportunities.
I've been trying to work on my time management skills lately. I've been making little calendars that have time slots in them for working out, cooking, and laundry. I seemed to have improved on those things within the last week. So, hopefully it's helping. Although, last night I was doing a time test on a mile and my shoes kept coming untied, then I forgot to stop the timer on my activity when I'd hit the mile mark, so my RunKeeper app had me at like a minute over the time at which I'm pretty sure I finished, - UGH - then I hurt my foot on the way back. I have no idea how. I was just running. That's it. I'd already ran a mile even. Then just all the sudden the arch in my right foot started hurting. I thought it was a cramp at first so I stopped to try and shake it out. When I started up the jog again, the paint radiated to the outer edge of my foot. I had to like hobble my back. It sucked. I iced it when I got home and was hoping it'd be better this morning, but it really isn't :( I think it's even worse. It's slightly discolored and a little swollen too.
I'm thinking it has something to do with the steroids. I've taken them so much my whole life that my docs tell me my bones/teeth and stuff are probably more brittle than they should be. I had to go see the pulmonologist again last week and he wanted to put me on another round of them since I'd been hitting the inhaler so much lately and was coughing/wheezing. He also told me to take lots of vitamins and calcium to try and balance out the steroids. So, I've been taking everything I'm suppose to take. I'm just so frustrated that my foot hurts when I didn't do anything but go for a jog! Grrr. Probably even more so because of the steroids as well - remember roid rage? Yeah, I'm mad/frustrated at everything right now.
At least I'm only suppose to be on them for like a week. Hopefully by the weekend I'll be back to my 'normal' self ;)'
No comments:
Post a Comment