Open complaint:
My entire body is burning up - I'm always hot; I've got flushed cheeks; every part of me aches/hurts; I feel weak and completely wiped out even though I haven't done anything; I couldn't sleep at all last night; my lady parts are cramping, which means I'm sure they're going to be jacked up this month; I feel so angry on a level that probably isn't healthy for absolutely no reason, other than the fact that I'm taking this stupid medicine - yet again - and probably won't see any positive results from it; I'm tired; my foot huuurts; I'm frustrated.
End Complaint.
Before the hubs left this morning he told me, "Maybe you shouldn't talk to anyone today."
"Like who?" I asked with a tone.
"Like anybody." He answered.
Poor guy. I'm sure he's ready for me to be off of them too. I can't even remember what happened that lead him to say that. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment