I'm officially on my summer break! Yes!
Although, I won't be 'breaking' much until like July. I have so many house projects to complete. My goodness, I'll be so happy to get them all wrapped up.
When I left work today it was really stormy out. Rain, wind, thunder, lightning… the works.
I was excited about the lightning because I've really been wanting to get some more lightning pictures. However, I kept noticing how close the lightning looked when it struck and was thinking it may be hard to get a good shot.
When I turned onto my road lightning struck not 10 feet away from my car in these people's front yard! There was a blinding brightness followed by a deafening thunder and then smoke poured out from the ground where it'd been struck. It startled me so much that I involuntarily screamed! I must've just been looking at the right place at the right time too, because it just seemed so bright. I mean, I've seen a lot of lightning strikes and never remember one of them causing spots in my vision like I'd just glanced at the sun.
I decided not to take those lightning pictures after all...
No comments:
Post a Comment