Dude, okay, the hubs doesn't believe me… but I'm convinced that the squirrels and rabbits in my neighborhood have mated and birthed a weird little sqrabbit.
On my way home from work, I was driving cautiously because I'd already had a few squirrels run out in front of me and because I was talking to my mom.
I see this critter do a weird little hop / run across the road and I thought, "That was an odd looking squirrel."
When I got closer to its crossing point I slowed to stare and ended up stopping completely to gape at this unfamiliar animal.
I'm not joking or exaggerating. It had like a squirrels head and front arms / legs. It had the hind parts of a rabbit - more rounded spine, the hind legs, etc. It had no tail at all though, not even a little nub or ball of sorts. Completely tailless. It seemed about the size of your average squirrel and / or rabbit.
Legit. It was real, I saw it. I would've taken a photo, but I was on the phone and in my fumble to get to my camera it hopped / ran off with an odd, uncomfortable looking gait.
No comments:
Post a Comment