The destination of our 6 year anniversary has been decided. We're going to Chicago. I'm so excited. I get excited about going to places I've never been. Even if they don't seem that grand to some people. With our previous vacations of Hawaii and New York, some people wrinkle their face at the mention of Chicago. Meh, oh well.
I'm excited about the giant mirror ball! That's what I call it anyway. I have no idea what it's really called. The whole traveling bit is kind of the hubby's thing though. He usually researches the crap out of everything, and then decides what we'll be doing. He's done pretty good planning this far, why mess up a good thing? I'm just along for the fun adventures (and I get my say-sos in there too!), and with my best friend, so it's always fun no matter what we do. Heck, I can have a fun vacation with that man just going to St. Louis <3
We're also taking the train! I'm so excited about taking the train. I drove to Chicago last year for the Glee concert (that's literally the only thing we did there though) and it was not fun. Plus, the train is a new experience. I love new experiences.
I also love the idea of getting to read or something for those 5 1/2 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment